When unpacking a new shirt or sweatshirt, you might notice a vinegar-like smell or an off-white residue. Don’t worry, that’s not unusual, it’s from a fixation agent applied during the printing process and it’s not permanent. Fixation agent (sometimes known as pre-treatment) helps the ink bond with the fabric, and without it, the ink would flake off the garment. All inks used are water-based and eco-friendly. The solution is simply to wash the garment! Neither the residue nor the smell is permanent and both should go away after one wash.
- You cannot add "Llama pin - Yellow" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Born to Build Sweatshirt – White
This sturdy, warm sweatshirt features the last line of Sarah’s poem “The Type,” as well as Sophia’s bouquet cover art from the book. This pre-shrunk, classic-fit sweater, made with air-jet spun yarn for maximum softness, is perfect for curling up in chilly months (preferably with a book of poems and a mug of something delicious).
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Classic fit
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- 1×1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband